Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Mrigtrishna

Day and night whenever I close my eyes – I see the streets of the busy bazaar I grew up in….whenever I lie on the bed I see the house I grew up in….whenever wherever I go….the memories don’t leave…I close my eyes again and again..rub them …wash them
Sometimes relish the rich memories…sometime try to run away from them …but no use…

It has been exactly 13 years since I left my house….is that not enough time to put dust on old memories….I think not…..the verandas run infront of my eyes….the kitchen aromas fill up the nostrils….the sunshine from my window warms me up...
Nothing has changed ….it is all exactly the same…at least in my dreams….

aaaahhh!!! Yes  Dreams it is !!! I am trying to catch water with both my hands….running behind a mirage ……..

'Mrigtrishna’  ’ we call it in our language…….
this is what it is ….

No comments:

Post a Comment